A RELAXING PLACE FOR YOUR CHILD TO HANG
Looking for the perfect place for your child with sensory needs to feel relaxed and have fun?
Harkla's indoor therapy swing is a great addition to the bedroom or sensory room. The swing is designed to meet sensory needs:
- Compression from the swing gives a hug-like effect to your child.
- Swinging, vestibular input means the swing helps your child explore space around them and get their bearings.
Support your child by giving them a compression swing where they can self-regulate and return to calm.
STURDY & SAFE WITH EXCELLENT DESIGN - $50 OF INCLUDED HARDWARE
We've painstakingly designed our autism swing to be strong and resistant. The blend of spandex and nylon is soft but durable. The swing is made to accommodate up to 200 lbs.
And you can get started with playtime as soon as the indoor swing for kids arrives. No trips to the hardware store - every purchase includes $50 in hardware at no extra cost to you!
- 2 carabiners: Makes it easy to hook it all together.
- Daisy chain: Choose the perfect height without compromising on strength no matter where the swing is set up.
- Rescue 8: The most secure way to tie your compression swing.
- Ceiling hook and screws: Attach your swing to your ceiling without worry.